September 20, 2017

Dove Dry Shampoo Line




Washing my hair every night has always been part of my routine because my hair tends to get greasy without a wash. Unfortunately, this practice is not good for your hair and sometimes simply does not fit into my busy college schedule. I tried dry shampoo for the first time last year and had only ever used the Batiste brand, so when Dove reached out see if I wanted to try their new line, I was all in! I have been using Dove products forever, and love their "Real Beauty" Campaign and company values. 

Over the past week I have been testing out the four different dry shampoos and can confidently tell you that they work wonders. When I wake up after not washing my hair, I spray the product and it almost instantly absorbs oils and leaves my hair looking fresh. Unlike the dry shampoos I have used in the past, it does not come out white and make my hair look powdery. My personal favorite is the Fresh and Floral scent, it smells great without being too overpowering, and works wonders. I also really like the Volume and Fullness dry shampoo, plus it comes in a travel size which is perfect for on the go! The new line is available at drugstores and online. Do you have a favorite dry shampoo? 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea






1 comment :

  1. I swear by the Drybar dry shampoo but it's a bit pricy so I will definitely have to give this one a try!

    Renee | Gimme Glamour

    ReplyDelete