September 01, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I have officially survived my first week at college. This past week has been quite the whirlwind, but I am definitely getting more acclimated to Elon. The first couple of days were definitely hard, and I am still really missing my fiends, however starting classes has made it a lot easier. 

One: Move In Day
Last Friday I moved into my freshman year dorm.. dorm tour to come :) I was pleasantly surprised at how painless the move in process was. My dorm room and closet are way bigger than I was anticipating and I really lucked out in the roommate department, so all things housing are off to a great start! 

Two: My bed
I never thought I would love my bed at college as much as I do. The 3-inch mattress topper, mattress pad, and soft bedding makes it the perfect cozy place to settle into after a long day. College is very tiring, so it is crucial to like you bed. 

Three: Exploring Campus
Now that classes are in session, I have been doing a ton of walking around campus. I have found some great study spots, running loops, and overall have started to really get to know the school. 

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. Love your decor! Having a comfy bed definitely is the perfect ending to the day!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete