September 15, 2017

Friday Favorites

Does anyone else feel like this week absolutely flew by? It seems like it was just Monday and somehow we have already made it to the weekend! My third week here at college has once again been a busy one; I attended my first club meetings, heard from a guest speaker, tried a Barre class for the first time, and managed to do all my work and get some sleep. I am excited to have some down time this weekend and relax. 

One: Dove Dry Shampoo Line
I was so excited to get a package from Dove this week. They sent me a bunch of samples from their new Dry Shampoo line which I know will be very practical for keeping my hair looking fresh even on my busiest days when I don't have time to wash my hair. Look out for an in depth review post next week! 

Two: Ice Chai Tea Lattes
These are amazing. For some reason I never thought to try a chai tea latte before coming to college and now I can't get enough! I always start my morning off with a latte in my dorm that I make with my Nespresso, but these have become my go to afternoon drink. We have lots of coffee shops here on campus and they all make great iced chais. I think they are the perfect fall drink if you're like me and don't enjoy pumpkin spice drinks. 

Three: Study Spots
Now that I am officially in school routine, I have figured out where I am most productive...aka not my dorm room. This room is one of my favorite places on campus, the leather couches, oriental rugs, huge fireplace, and jazz music playing in the background feel so home-y. Its the perfect place for me to sit down and get to work. 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment