June 08, 2017

Graduation Photo Recap











Last Saturday, I graduated from high school. Over the past four years, I have always thought about what graduation day would be like. It all seemed so far in the future, knowing where I would attend college, where my friends would attend college, and just the idea of being completely done with my time at the high school. I know everyone always says this, and it is quite frankly the definition of a cliche, but it goes by so fast. I genuinely feel like my first day of freshman year was yesterday, and somehow I was the one in the cap and gown getting a diploma last weekend. Although there were a few quick ran showers throughout the ceremony, the day went smoothly and we were all able to enjoy the big day! 

Although I am very excited to start a new chapter of my life, I really liked high school and know I am going to have a hard time saying good bye in August. My friends and I have been extremely close since sixth grade and I am so grateful that they made my high school experience something so special. At the end of the graduation ceremony, right before we all tossed our caps in the air, we all just looked at each other in a state of disbelief and hugged. Four years later, we did it. 

 Congratulations to the rest of the class of 2017! 


xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

3 comments :

  1. Congrats! I'm so excited to hear about your newest adventures.

    Http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete