November 15, 2016

What I'm Loving Right Now

I love watching monthly favorites videos on YouTube to discover new products, however I don't consider myself very good with the whole editing thing so I opted for a blog post version. I am kind of camera shy and haven't given much thought to making videos for the blog, but if you are interested in that let me know as I'm always up for trying new things to spice up my content. This post is not restricted to a specific month, these are just some things that I have used frequently. 

Spindrift // My family has the biggest seltzer addiction around. In fact, when my mom has stocked up on cans at the grocery store there have been multiple occasions when the lady at the checkout has asked if we were having a big party... Spindrift is a fun alternative to your typical flavored polar or la croix seltzer. There is real fruit juice in every can, but just 15 calories and 3 grams of sugar (in the grapefruit flavor) making it the perfect replacement for soda.

Peppermint Oreos // Trader Joe's peppermint oreos are hands down one of the best treats ever. They are only out around the holidays and are extremely addictive... you've been warned.

Gilmore Girls // I have been watching Gilmore Girls on and off for the past year or so and have gotten back into it recently. With the revival series coming out in just a week, its the perfect time to play catch up! 

Patagonia Puffy Vest // Our girls soccer team has been doing so well this year and is going to states on Saturday. My friends and I have been going to all of the playoff games which have required some serious bundling up. This vest is my go-to layering piece and is compact enough to fit under other jackets. 

Ugg Moccasins // Now that the weather has turned, these have replaced my sperrys. My feet are always freezing and I can count on these moccasins to keep them warm lounging around the house or when I am out and about. 

iPhone 7 JimmyCase // I got the iPhone 7 about a month ago and my case which was backordered finally arrived a few weeks ago! JimmyCase sent me a case earlier this year and I was so bummed when my new phone had different dimensions. I opted for the navy case this time around in hopes that it would get less dirty. It may not be the cutest case around but I seriously couldn't live without the card case on the back! 

Volcano Candle // I picked this candle up from Anthroplogie a few weeks ago and can't get enough. My room smells like the store when I'm doing homework 🙌

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea




1 comment :