November 29, 2016

Split Back







top | jeans | boots similar

Before this year I had not purchased anything from Free People since eighth grade. I always found their clothes to be extremely overwhelming and it took a lot of scrolling though their site to find the few diamonds in the rough. However, this year I have fallen in love with a bunch of their pieces that are much more subtle but still have a trendy and boho twist to spice up my wardrobe. This split back turtleneck has become one of my favorite tops this year. I can throw it on with a pair of leggings and converse or dress it up a little with jeans and boots as seen in this post, seriously it's so versatile! If you are on the hunt for some cute flowy pieces, I highly recommend checking out Free People's selection this year! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

2 comments :