November 27, 2016

Eighteen

Today I turn eighteen. It's weird to think that I am now considered an "adult" and can technically make my all of own decisions, yet I am still in high school living with my parents. There are a lot of new freedoms that come with turning 18 like being able to vote, or getting a credit card, however right now I am battling a never ending cold and having the ability to buy myself DayQuil seems to be a major plus to turning 18 #thelittlethings. Anyways, on a more serious note it's weird to look back on the past 18 years as my childhood and from here on out I guess is the beginning of adulthood, whatever that may be :) I have made my way through most of high school, got my drivers license, had my first job, and survived college applications. However, this year is going to be a pivotal one. I will graduate high school, move out of my childhood home, and go off to college where everything will be different. I have a feeling that eighteen is going to be an exciting year filled with lots of new adventures and opportunities. Here's to the year ahead! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment