February 26, 2016

Spring Wish List

 
Before I dive into this post, I just wanted to quickly apologize for my absence from the internet this past week. After coming in on a red-eye monday morning and having an overwhelming amount of tests, quizzes, and projects, I needed to take brief blogging hiatus and put school first. Despite all the stress that this week has encompassed, I have been thinking a lot about spring, particularly spring break. Our spring break is not until April (counting down the days until I am sitting on the beach), but I know most schools have theirs in March. Stores have slowly been releasing their spring collections, so I have rounded up a few of my favorite items. I have a lot of bright patterned spring and summer clothes, so this year I want to add a few more basics to my wardrobe. I am a white jeans fanatic, and want to add a distressed pair to my closet for a little bit of change. This pair from Zara is super inexpensive, and their denim is really good quality. My Ray-Ban aviators have been my go-to sunglasses since I got them the summer before freshman year, however these trendy blue lens tortoise frames are so adorable, and why not try out a trend when they're under $10? What is on your spring wish list this year?

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea

2 comments :

  1. Scalloped bathing suits are sooo cute!!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tassel top and scalloped two-piece, so cute!!

    XO, Rachel
    www.seashellsandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete