February 15, 2016

Favorite Instagram Accounts

Instagram is by far and away my favorite platform of social media, and from a blogger's perspective, it just got better. I think I can speak for anyone managing multiple instagrams that finally being able switch between accounts without constantly signing out is pretty great. Anyways, I am constantly exploring Instagram and finding new accounts to add to my feed and thought I would share a few of my favorites. Having a balance of bloggers, celebrities, news, and food accounts keeps your feed fresh and interesting. I follow a ton of bloggers, so I only included a few of my favorite to keep this post concise. 

@taza // Over the past few months, Naomi's instagram has quickly become one of my favorites. She lives in New York City with her husband and adorable three kids #familygoals. They have been on a ton of amazing trips recently (think Australia, Peru, and California), so the account also satisfies my obsession with travel. 

@emilyshuman // Ahh the infamous Cupcakes & Cashmere. Not only am I obsessed with Emily's blog, but her daughter, Sloan, might be the cutest little thing ever. Her simplistic style, fun L.A. lifestyle, and delicious food posts make her one of the best well rounded instagrammers. 

@juliahengel // Julia is a San Francisco based blogger and seriously has the most amazing outfits. I love all the the light pink hues she wears, and her hair and make up are always so put together. The photography on her account is absolutely stunning. 

@graymalin // This is by far and away the best photography account I have found on Instagram. I first discovered Gray Malin last summer before I went to Italy. He has done tons of shoots on the Amalfi coast, especially the beaches of Positano. His recent ski collections have also caught my eye!

@reesewitherspoon // Reese Witherspoon is my favorite actress and her instagram is no exceptions. She recently started a clothing company called Draper James, which features a classic collection with a southern influence. If you are looking for book recommendations, fashion advice, and lifestyle posts, add Reese to your following. 

@peoplemag //  Like many girls out there, celebrity gossip is definitely one of my guilty pleasures. I like to think that People Magazine is the most reliable source out there. They post all the latest news, with a brief description under the photo. If you want to read more, the direct link to the article is linked in their bio. Following this type of account is a quick and easy way to stay up to date with pop culture.

What are your current favorite Instagram accounts?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment