February 02, 2016

Blush Pink







Recently, blush pink has become one of my favorite colors. Now that we are getting a little bit closer to spring, I am trying to slowly transition some bold colors back into my daily outfits. As much I love wearing navy, black, and olive, the color pink will always have my heart. Blush is such a pretty feminine color, but its muted tone makes it absolutely perfect for this time of year. I received this sweater back in November for my birthday and have been wearing it all the time with ripped jeans. This spring I am hoping to incorporate some new blush pieces into my wardrobe to pair with lots of white. Also, a blush dress or cashmere sweater with nice pants would look so adorable for Valentine's Day! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

1 comment :

  1. I love blush pink! I need to add more of it to my wardrobe :)

    Blessings,
    Edye

    ReplyDelete