February 13, 2016

Links I'm Loving

One of my goals for the 101 in 1001 days is to read 10 books for pleasure. I am always super busy and this article offers some great tips on how to make time to read.

I have switched gears to thinking about spring shopping and these denim shorts are on the top of my list!

Did you see the trailer for Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates?

On the snow day my friends and I made slutty brownies. Definitely a 10/10

No plans for Valentine's Day? Check out Caroline's treat yourself post!

Iconic models recall their fashion week experiences 

Looking for a light hearted and hilarious show? New Girl is the answer.

The perfect white dress, under $20 (insert heart eyes emoji) 

I leave for Colorado on Thursday and I'm loving this guide to light packing for a ski trip!

The best celebrity airport style round up

#blogged delicious and festive Valentine's day cookie recipe.

I just got this royal blue bathing suit and the back is to die for! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment