June 08, 2015

Eyelet





What am I doing?




Major apologies for our complete absence from the internet and social media last week, school is coming to an end and life has gotten crazy! Since Memorial Day, I have found myself wearing white in some way, shape, or form practically everyday. Last week was abnormally chilly and I pulled out my J. Crew field jacket. Personally, I always found this to be more of a fall piece, but I love wearing it with white. Saturday night, my friends and I went into Boston and I wore it with white jeans and a striped top. This look combines three simple basics, the jacket, a white dress, and leather sandals, but creates a fun and sophisticated look. As I have mentioned, I have really been loving simple basic looks this spring. All of these pieces can be worn in so many different ways, which is so nice for picking out outfits in the morning. I purchased these sandals a few months ago, I needed a pair of leather sandals, as my old pair were completely tattered. I am still a bit iffy on them, but they go with everything and get the job done. Do you find yourself wearing fall pieces in the Spring?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment