June 30, 2015

June Playlist

I honestly cannot believe that June is ending and 2015 is already more than halfway over. In the summer, I normally turn pretty country when it comes to the music I listen to, but as of right now this year seems to be the exact opposite. There haven't been many country songs that I've been crazy about, therefore pop and alternative have taken over my playlist. I threw a few older tunes on here with "The Man Who Can't be Moved" and "Valerie". Those are two of my all time favorite songs that I can't help but sing to whenever they come on. As for newer music, I'm obsessed with the song "Retrograde" by James Blake. Although it starts off a little slow, It has a really awesome beat, earning its position as my current favorite song. I heard "Smile" for the first time in the Paper Towns movie trailer and loved it immediately. I've been listening to it on repeat ever since. 

Know any new songs that are worth a listen? Sound off in the comments.
xoxo,
Julianna 

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment