June 29, 2014

Ready to Relax

It was such a beautiful day, and I had just enough time to take a few blog pictures!  The ocean breeze ensured the temperature was not too hot; perfect for swimming and boating.  The one downside was that I got a pretty bad sunburn.  As Catherine would say, "I look like a lobster!" I guess next time I definitely need to put on some more sunscreen...



 I kept my outfit simple; no accessories except for my sunglasses.  I feel that in the summer, jewelry everyday isn't always necessary

Shirt: J. Crew Factory | Shorts: J. Crew | Shoes: Tory Burch (similar)

The summer in New England has just begun and it has been wonderful so far!  What fun things have you guys been up to this summer?  Let us know in the comments!

xoxo,
Julianna 

Preppy by the Sea







No comments :

Post a Comment