November 27, 2017

Cyber Monday Deals

Cyber Monday is the best of both worlds for Christmas shopping, you get all the deal without the crowds of Black Friday. This year Cyber Monday happened to fall on my birthday so I know I will be treating myself to some new clothes today, along with checking off some gifts foo make sure to check out all the sales before they're gone! I know most bloggers have a round up of today's deals, but its always nice to see them all in one place!

Anthroplogie- 20% off full priced items & additional 30% off sale items
Madewell- 25% off with code GOODMOOD
ASOS- 30% off everything with code EPIC30
Zara- 40% off select items
Gap- 50% off everything with code CYBER & additional 10% off with code TREAT
Old Navy- 50% off everything
Nordstrom- extra 20% off sale items
Loft- 50% off everything & free shipping with code CLICK

xoxo,
Catherine 

No comments :

Post a Comment