November 28, 2017

Thanksgiving Break Recap










Happy Tuesday! After a wonderful week off from school enjoying time with friends and family, I am excited to share a little photo recap of my break. I left Elon on Friday night and flew to Chicago to visit my friend Clare at Notre Dame. I met Julianna at the airport and we surprised Clare at a restaurant near campus which was such a great way to start break. Although it was cold and rainy in Indiana, I had so much fun going to the football game and getting to see her campus. On Sunday morning we said goodbye to the dorm and drove into Chicago. This was my first time visiting Chicago so we tried to cram in all the touristy stops. We made our way to the bean, a Christmas market, Michigan Avenue, and Lincoln Park all in one afternoon, so I would say the day was quite a success! On Monday I flew back to Boston to spend the rest of my vacation at home and on the Cape. I am so thankful for all the time I was able to spend with family and friends and now just two and a half weeks and a couple of exams before I'm back for Christmas break!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for this helpful information.
    The DASH Diet can help lower your blood pressure and cholesterol levels, which is good for your heart. In fact, DASH stands for Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, or high blood pressure.
    Use this medicines for heart complications -Amlopres 10mg Tablet

    ReplyDelete