November 14, 2017

Birthday Wish List


My birthday is November 27th (Cyber Monday!!) so I thought I would round up a few items on my wish list. The fact that it is almost Thanksgiving honestly blows my mind, I feel like this year the holiday season just came out of nowhere. This is the first time ever that I will not be at home for my birthday surrounded by my best friends and family, so it is definitely going to be a different experience. Nineteen is definitely a weird age, but never the less who doesn't like to celebrate their birthday?! The weather has just started to feel like fall here in North Carolina, so most of the items I have recently been lusting over are fall staples. Additionally, I will be doing a lot of traveling in the next month, so I think having a few new books would be great for all my upcoming flights! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. I love the Free People thermal. They always look so soft. The lavender color is so pretty.

    http://ww.goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete