April 08, 2014

Whatever Floats Your Boat

This weekend I went to the harbor to take some pictures for the blog. It was about time we brought the sea back to Preppy by the Sea! About a month ago, I stumbled upon this adorable sail boat sweater. I knew it would be the perfect transition piece for the Spring. Bright colored pants are a staple for my Spring wardrobe and these orange ones are definitely one of my favorites!

Tip: cuff the bottoms of your pants, it gives a Spring feel to your outfit

I spy with my little eyes...
a blogger!


Add a white polo under a simple sweater to add a final touch to the outfit

Once again, I have resorted to a pair of my Sperrys for a simple and casual look :) 

Sweater- Old Navy (Sold Out) available on eBay | Polo- Ralph Lauren | Pants-Lucky Brand | Shoes- Sperry (Old) Similar Here | Charm Bracelet- Local Jewelry Store

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea



No comments :

Post a Comment