April 27, 2014

Seaside Simple

Over spring break I made it back to the ocean for some fun blog pictures.  But much to my dismay, I was not sitting in the sun enjoying myself (like Catherine in Alabama) but instead walking along the shoreline in a windbreaker and jeans.  Honestly though, I can't complain. I got to enjoy the beach and collect all kinds of ocean treasure this vacation.  I can wait a few more months for warm weather in New England, and this vacation foreshadowed the beach weather and lazy summer days that are right around the corner


I recently bought another pair of Sperrys.  This time  I went traditional and bought the classic style and color.  I couldn't be more happy with my purchase... and they were on sale!

It was very windy out.  My hair was flying all over the place and if you look closely, you can see white caps on the waves in the background.

I adore my Vineyard Vines Shep Shirt.  I love to wear mine over a polo when golfing or to school when I'm being a little lazy with my outfit planning.  I love the corduroy accents on the shoulders and the mint and navy color combination


Picturesque isn't it?  I'm so lucky to live near the ocean.

Pullover: Vineyard Vines (Similar) | Jeans: Anthropologie | Shoes: Sperry

xoxo,
Julianna

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment