May 15, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! This week has been yet again a whirlwind and I am ready for another crazy weekend ahead. I am thrilled for so many upcoming plans I have made for the rest of the school year and can't wait to share them later on! Julianna had her AP exam yesterday so snaps to her for being in the homestretch! I am so beyond jealous of anyone who gets out in May as we still have a little over a month left... Anyways, here are a few things that I have been loving this week! 

One: Summer Scenery
I am so, so lucky to live where I do. Every year I gain more of an appreciation for the gorgeous New England coastal scenery. Last weekend I went to shoot an outfit post at this lighthouse, how beautiful is it!? BTW I got a hair cut last weekend, saying good bye to six inches was one of the best things I have done for summer. There is nothing worse than having a ton of hair in the heat!

Two: Berries
Has anyone else noticed how amazing the produce, especially berries have been in the past few weeks? I can't stop devouring strawberries and blueberries, which is definitely not a bad thing! 

Three: Post Practice Treats
These past two weeks have be SO hot, so I have been eating a lot of frozen treats recently. Between trips to the ice creme store, Italian ice, and popsicles I have consumed my fair share of sugar...oops! I mean after a long practice is there anything more refreshing than a chilly treat?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment