March 06, 2017

What I'm Loving

1. Apple Pie Larabar: I have a really difficult time finding bars that I actually like and this one is my new favorite (the peanut butter chocolate chip is a close second). Larabars have very few ingredients and are the perfect on the go snack. 

2. Better Than Sex Mascara: Before this year I have always used drug store mascara, but now I see what all the hype is about after trying the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. This product stays on all day (although I do wish it came in waterproof) and creates both length and volume. 

3. Candlelight Glow Highlight: I am not a big makeup person, but I had a bunch of Sephora grift cards from my birthday and Christmas that I have put to good use recently, hence the two makeup favorites! I had never used a highlight before and am definitely a new fan. During the winter my skin loses any glow that I have during the summer and this product adds just the right amount of shimmer to an easy everyday makeup look. 

4. Batiste Dry Shampoo: Second semester has really impacted my productivity and I would be lying to you if I said there were not nights when I go to bed without washing my hair. In the morning I just spray a little bit of this dry shampoo in my hair to get rid of any grease. How did I go 18 years without ever using this stuff!? 

5. Capri Blue Volcano Candle: This is my favorite candle of all time. Last week I burned through mine and now I need to make my way to Anthopologie to pick up a new one ASAP. 

6. UE BOOM 2 Speaker: This year for Christmas I got a speaker and I have been using in nonstop lately. Because it is waterproof and shockproof, you can use it in the shower and don't have to worry about the steam causing water damage like you do with an iPhone. The battery life and sound quality are great, so if you are in the market for a new bluetooth speaker I highly recommend checking this one out! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 


2 comments :

  1. Hello! You can buy the Better than Sex Mascara in waterproof at Ulta! Its blue instead of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larabars are the best. I love the coconut flavor.

    http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete