March 14, 2017

Favorite Nespresso Pods

This past Christmas my dad got our family a Nespresso and it has seriously changed my life. He bought the Vertuoline model which makes both regular coffee and espresso so there is no need to have a coffee machine and a Nespresso machine. I can easily make a cappuccino or latte as I run out the door in the morning and have saved a ton of money as I do not go to Starbucks as frequently as I was before getting the Nespresso. Over the past couple of months I have tried majority of the pods available, including the limited edition pumpkin spice and gingerbread, but the five shown above are my favorites. In my opinion, when it comes to espresso the stronger the better. I usually put 2 Divaolitto pods in when I am making a cappuccino and if I run out of those I go for the Altisso, my mom's favorite. The Odacio is my favorite "regular" coffee, however if I am looking for a little twist on my classic cup of coffee the Vanizo vanilla flavor, and Melozio are my other favorites! Let me know what your favorite pods are as I am always looking to try new coffee! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing an valuable content on nespresso for more visit here

    ReplyDelete
  2. espresso
    A round of applause for your blog article. Thanks Again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. https://www.afpkg.com/coffee-capsule-filling-sealing-machine-guide/

    ReplyDelete