August 22, 2016

Oh Shift

If you have not heard yet, today is the first day of the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale! Twice a year (one in August and one in January) Lilly Pulitzer holds a huge sale on a ton of their products. I went on a few minutes before 8:00 and got in around 8:20 and there was still great inventory left. As I was shopping I screnshotted a few of my favorite products. Unfortunately, when I went back to link them all I was signed out and put at the end of the virtual line, so for now this is juts a preview of what the sale has to offer. Most of the items that I have my eye on are from the fall line so I am waiting until the New Years sale to stock up on some new items, however I am obsessed with the coral tunic and sailboat shorts! Did you purchase anything this morning? 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment