April 23, 2015

Three Islands- Part One






dress- Three Islands c/o | sandals- Jack Rogers | sunglasses- J. Crew Factory | bracelet- gift similar

Fist off, let me just say I am ecstatic to finally be in the warm sunshine state! It is so nice to be barefoot in the sand and wear my favorite summer clothing again. A few months ago, we were contacted by Three Islands  to do a collaboration. There were so generous to send us a bunch of goodies and we absolutely adore everything! We wanted to wait until the weather warmed up a bit to shoot our photos, and what better time than spring break? I love the cut of the Julie Dress, and orange has been on my radar for this season, so this dress is absolutely perfect! It is made from a light cotton material, so it is great for the beach but could also be easily dressed up. I know I will be getting so much wear out of it this summer and will look even better when I get a little color! Look forward to a post from Julianna styling her Three Islands apparel soon! 
xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment