September 16, 2014

September Simple

This weekend really started to feel like fall and I am definitely having some mixed emotions about the cold. I packed up all my summer clothes and starting to bring out the sweaters, vests and jeans. Even with the crisp air, it is absolutely beautiful out so I headed over to the beach to take a few outfit pictures! This outfit is super simple but perfect for this time of year. I paired two of my most versatile pieces together, a white button down and skinny jeans and added a few fun accessories to complete the look! 

I love the amazing view of Boston that you get from the beach!




This floral tortoise shell statement necklace is one of my favorite fall accessories! 

Recently, I have been obsessing over all things gold and am loving this metallic gold essie polish.


I saw this cool old orange jeep and obviously had to take a picture with it :) 

Shirt- Ralph Lauren (Old) Similar | Jeans- Nordstrom | Necklace- Sparkling Sage via Rue La La Similar | Bracelets- J. Crew Factory & Forever 21 | Shoes- Tory Burch (Old) Similar

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment