May 17, 2014

Poolside Prep

Today, Catherine and I enjoyed a relaxing day at our friend's house.  We did not go swimming today (still a little bit too early around here) but instead spent the day laying in the sun and taking fun blog pictures!



First off, our OOTD's.  Both casual and cute looks for spring with the aqua and pink pops of color adding flare to these outfits.


I'm in love with Catherine's shorts! They are perfect for spring and summer!

How awesome does this pool look.  Looking back, I kinda wish that I went for a swim today. 


Last but most definitely not least…


Am I correct to say this is one of our funniest candid photos yet? If you haven't yet laughed today I hope this photo changed that!

Julianna's outfit
Top: J. Crew | Necklace: Crew Cuts (Similar) | Shorts: J. Crew

Catherine's Outfit
Top: J. Crew Factory | Shorts: J. Crew Factory | Shoes: Jack Rogers

xoxo,
Julianna and Catherine


Preppy by the Sea

1 comment :

  1. Lovely outfits!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete