February 25, 2017

Oscars x SkinnyPop

The Oscars have always been my favorite award show to watch and this year will be no exception! Sunday night is the last night of my winter break, so hopefully my friends and I can all get together for a little Oscars party. Because it is on a school night, we will likely have a super casual girls night filled with lots of bakes goods and snacks (while we admire all of the gorgeous dresses on the red carpet. This year, we have teamed up with SkinnyPop to bring you a fun voting ballot for your Oscar party. While you are munching on your favorite SkinnyPop popcorn (I love the original and the black pepper favors), make your bets on what is going to win 

The only movie that I have see that is up for a lot of nominations is La La Land, however my parents raved about Manchester by the Sea and the O.J. Simpson documentary series. I am interested to see how Hidden Figures and Lion do as they are on my list of movies I want to see. 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment