December 31, 2016

2016 Recap

Happy New Year's Eve everyone! 2016 has been a great year overall but I am beyond excited for 2017 as there are so many new adventures to come. Over the past 365 days I survived the struggles of junior year, got my first job, turned eighteen, started my senior year and made my way out of the college application process. After a fun day of skiing, I decided to gather up a few photos from my year and do a brief recap of each season. Tomorrow I will evaluate how my 2016 goals went and have a new set for 2017. Cheers!

WINTER
Snow day adventures

Trip to Vail with my two best friends from camp

College tours begin

SPRING
Golf season- annual car wash fundraiser

Class of 2016 graduation 

Spring break: Seaside, Florida 

Junior prom

SUMMER
Zac Brown Band concert at Fenway

Camp friends visit the Cape

Summer sunset on Cape Cod 

Boat ride & fireworks off the Vineyard

FALL
First day of senior year

Hike at Franconia State Park, New Hampshire to see foliage 

Last homecoming

Trip to NYC with my mom 

Accepted to Elon University #elon2021

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

1 comment :

  1. love this, looks like such a fun year! happy new year!
    xo, hannah
    hannahwithacamera.com

    ReplyDelete