May 24, 2017

Last Day of High School



Running joke that I am the only one not going to a Catholic college.. hence the pic 


Yesterday was my last day of high school. It still feels so surreal and has not totally hit me yet. As excited as I am to head off to college next year, I am extremely close with my core group of friends and don't know what I am going to do without seeing them every day next year. At my school it is a tradition that on the seniors last day we all have a tailgate before school. Everyone meets up for coffee, munckins, and bagels, plays music, and take pictures in our college t-shirts. It's such a fun way to start our last day and gets everyone excited about their colleges. Our graduation is not until June 3rd, however we have lots of exciting senior events on the horizon! 


xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment