April 20, 2017

Spring Florals







dress | sandals | necklace c/o (use code PREPPY15 for 15% off)

Happy Spring! My family and I just returned from a wonderful vacation in Eleuthera, an island in the Bahamas. Because of Good Friday, we were lucky enough to have an extra long spring break. With four days of vacation left at home, I am so excited to finally have some much needed time to get back into a blogging routine before finishing my last month of high school. 

Eleuthera is not an island dominated by tourism, so most of our dinners out were fairly casual. That being said, this dress was hands down by favorite purchase for this trip. The material is light weight and flowy and does not wrinkle in your suitcase, making it perfect for the islands. Last year I styled this dress, which is almost the same just in a fun red color. The sizing was a bit off between the two years and I highly recommend sizing down. I have a US 4 in the red one and a US 2 petite in the floral one. With graduation party season just around the corner, I know I will be getting a lot of wear out of this dress! 

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. I love your dress. The pattern is gorgeous.

    http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete