September 10, 2013

Back To School

Now that I am settled and back into the school routine, I though that I would share with you the school supplies I purchased for this year!

1. Lilly Pulitzer Agenda in New Green Coronado Crab
Having an agenda is a very important thing to keep all of your school assignments organized. I think that the Lilly Pulitzer ones are very cute way to personalize your boring school supplies!

2. Notebooks
The dot notebook is from the Martha Stewart collection at staples and the composition notebook is from target. 

3. Binders
I purchased my binders at Staples this year, I usually go to target because they have really cute patterns but they were out by the time I got there! To make my boring binders more fun and colorful I used Lilly Pulitzer patterns!
How i made the binder covers
Step 1- download the app "monogram"
Step 2- Google images of the Lilly pattern you would like to use and save to your camera roll
Step 3- Type out the name of the class on the app and select the background from camera roll
Step 4- Save the picture to your camera roll and email it to yourself
Step 5- Put the image in a Word Document and print!

4. Pens, Pencils, etc. 

5. Pencil Case
This year, I decided to use a Vera Bradley Make-up bag in the pattern Lilli Bell it is the perfect size (medium) to hold all my pens, pencils, calculator and a box of colored pencils!

6. Backpack
I am using the North Face Borealis backpack in black, I chose black so that i wouldn't get dirty (we cary our bags around with us and they are always on the floor) This backpack is the perfect size for 4 one inch binders, my agenda, a lunch box and pencil case!


7. Lunch Box
Last year around Christmas, Tory Buch sold a few products at target, I purchased this lunch box and I absolutely love it! I am very impressed with the quality, most years I have to get a new lunch box but this one has really held up!


Leave a comment on our Instagram- @preppybythesea if you would like to see a back to school clothing collection! 














2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The TB lunchbox is too cute! It might be time for me to upgrade :)

    newengland-prep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete