November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Fashion

This year for Thanksgiving I went for the more casual look. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We are thankful for all of the people who read the blog, it means so much to us, blogging is such a great way to express our love for fashion with all of you! 

I took one picture outside sorry for the change in scenery (It was freezing and the lighting was terrible) 

For Thanksgiving and the holiday season some of my favorite things are dark nails and lips!


The highlight of my night will definitely be sitting around the cozy fire with my family! 


And finally we get to dessert (Obviously my favorite part!) 

Cuffing the bottom of your jeans when wearing wedges ads a cute touch to a simple look 


xoxo,
Preppy by the Sea 

What I Wore: 

Shirt- J. Crew Factory Similar Here
Wedges- Calvin Klein
Necklace- Rue La La Similar Here


No comments :

Post a Comment